It’s always a great pleasure to present a fresh mixtape for the coming month. Mainly because it’s the result of hours of scouting for new tracks, hard track selection decisions, countless technical details, file editing and creative design for distribution. But finally the August mixtape is ready and we hope you will be as pleased with the result as we are.
Prepare yourself for one hour of great tracks which starts out in a groovy warm up mode with some sunset beats, just to slowly build up for some club bangers towards the end. You will probably recognize some of the vocals, even when they come in new remixed and we are fully aware of the same Whitney Houston track comes twice, but we love the two completely amazing and different versions.
Please allow us to thank all you guys for the support of DJ Svoger and please let your friends know about DJ Svoger and share the joy of music – we are currently availble on Facebook, Tumblr, Twitter, Mixcloud and Soundcloud.
- Mars, ‘The Voyeur’ (D.S.F Remix)
- B.G. Baarregaard, ‘Pack Your Bags’
- Lars Mston, Matchy & Bott, ‘Good Hand’ feat. Erica Dee
- No Artificial Colours, ‘Reach For Me’
- Leave, ‘I Didn’t Miss You’
- Lexer, ‘My Princess’ (2014 Vocal Version) feat. Philippe Heithier)
- B15 Project & Jared Sanders, ‘Girls Like Us’ (Deep Cut)
- Endor & Midnight City, ‘Be With Me’ feat. Romany
- Oliver Heldens & Becky Hill, ‘Gecko’ (Overdrive)
- Calvin Harris, ‘Bounce’ (Devi Deep House Remix)
- Zeds Dead, ‘Lost You’ feat. Twin Shadow & D’Angelo Lacy
- Ray Foxx & Rachel K. Collier, ‘Curious’ (DEVolution Remix)
- Djoko, ‘Turnup’