Welcome to the launch of our sixth edition of the DJ Svoger “Sound of Sundays” mixtapes. These mixtapes contains tracks that we have picked up around, when we have searched for new tracks across the web, collecting stuff for the usual DJ Svoger mixtapes.
Sometimes you come across a special track that eventhough it’s really great, it won’t fit in anywhere – when that happens, then we know that we just found a “Sound of Sundays” track, and when we have collected enough there are suitable for each other, then it’s time for a new “Sound of Sundays” mixtape and today is such a day.
In our “Sound of Sundays” series you will find odd mixes, crazy constellations and strange tracks you probably never have heard before …all with a mellow, identical and ambient vibe in general.
We hope that you will enjoy this sixth attempt to create a cosy daylight soundtrack and let us spice up your weekend with some new tracks… and if you wonder what “hygge” on the candles in the photo above means – then it’s the danish word for cosiness, which is the essence of “Sound of Sundays VI”… now chill.
1. Rhye – Open (Bondax Remix)
2. Affelaye – Never Felt Real
3. Sixth Avenue Express – Goodbye
4. Cherokee – Don’t Matter, feat. Darianna
5. BG Baarregaard – Grunerlokka Groove
6. Marlena Shaw – Woman of the Ghetto (El Boots Ghetto Remix)
7. Selah Sue – I Truly Love (Marlon Hoffstadt Edit)
8. Daughter – Still (Leave Remix)
9. Füchse – Sacellum
10. Rosa Lux – Monsters, feat. Randi Laubek (T. Finland Remix)
11. Basecamp – Emmanuel (Stwo Remix)
12. Polica – Chain My Name (Allan Kingdom Remix)
13. Charles Murdoch – Dekire, feat. Oscar Key Sung
14. Jaysways – Surround Me (Cosmos Midnight Mix)
15. Alt-J – Breezeblocks (Sebastian Carter Remix)
16. Mary J. Blige – Just Fine (El Train Refix)